Friday, November 11, 2005

....


Feeling out of sorts - My mood today is drained, tired and depressed, with a dark cloud hovering over my thoughts. It's too early for PMS so can't even attempt to shift the blame. My best bet could only be that this is aftermath from my patience being stretched to breaking point too many times yesterday during and after my event. It was a long long day, shall only blog about it when I'm in a better state of mind.

As for now, just hope my mood decides to swing high enuff as the day goes on.. At least enuff to make me not feel on the verge of tears. Sigh.

Sian. Maybe all I need is a good jog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*hugz*
i'll cheer u up later...

Jayce said...

*hugz* hope you're feelin better already girl.. event management is crisis management.. the one week in Thailand is really hell but I've survived through it, so you can make it too!! Jiayou!!