Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bye 2014!

Amusingly (well, not really), after my zealous, pumped up last post, published at beginning of 2013, this space had continued to stay quiet through the year, then for another year.

Ooops.

To sum up, I was completely buried by work in 2013, while 2014 was fraught with all kinds of drama in life, work and everything else. Hurhur, quite a summary, no? Shall share in greater detail another time, I'm trying to be concise here. (Right, after a two-year silence. I know I'm not making much sense, but bear with me please. :p)

Anyway.

Farewell 2014, you had taught me lots and I have plenty to be thankful about, but it's really just a bit too much for me and my aging heart. Drama is so not my thing, although I get the "What doesn't kill me makes me stronger" thing. 

Seriously, I don't need to be that much stronger, so please take it easier on me ok, 2015? Thank you very much in advance. 

Super random, but it just seems fitting to post this on the last day of the 2-year unintentional hiatus. I'm an optimist (most of the time), so let's hope that 2015 will be a better year, for me and for this space. 

Happy New Year all, and see you soon (maybe even tomorrow, here's hoping)!

No comments: