Friday, December 02, 2005

TGIF!


It's the end of the week again! With the weekend just ahead, am looking forward to a time to recharge, relax and rejuvenate! Plans so far (other than work on Sun morn) include spending time with loved ones, some exercise (contemplating my long-postponed jogging trip to ECP from my place via the new park connector :p), progress in cleaning and tidying up my room, finishing my Jane Auel novel and watever crops up in my whimsical brain. :)

Looking back on the week that has past, I'm telling myself to keep in mind that everything is about perspective - There's always more than one way of looking at anything, so why not take the brighter and more positive outlook? Tat will ensure I stay in a sunny 'TGIF' mood perpectually. *smiles* May you have a cheery weekend too! =)

No comments: