Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My birthdate means..?

Inspired by Feng. :p

Your Birthdate: June 7

You are an island. You don't need anyone else to make you happy.
And though you see yourself as a loner, people are drawn to you.
Deep and sensitive, you tend to impress others with your insights.
You also tend to be psychic - so listen to that inner voice!

Your strength: Your self sufficiency

Your weakness: You despise authority

Your power color: Maroon

Your power symbol: Hammer

Your power month: July

2 comments:

Jayce said...

hee :) you should also try wikipedia to see the important things that happened on your bday :p

and girl, very accurate.. I think you are psychic, coz of the way you can read my mind :p

b.muse said...

Haha yup will get round to tat. Eventually. :p So caught up with work these days I only had time to post test results. Heh.

Haha, I'm not psychic lar, just that our freq very similar. =) That's why we get along so well!