Monday, June 12, 2006

one-time groupie


For those of you not in the know, tis bemusedtots has nv been one to chase idols or follow those talent/reality programmes from day one.

But last night, I finally went and did my lilsis duty - going to the recording session of SuperBand to support my dear bro & his brudder. Yup, they are one of the final 8! *beams*
I went all out - sat directly behind the judges, whistled, cheered, screamed, waved banner.. The works! Haha. I felt like a teeny bopper even though I nv did tat when I was one! :p

Woot! They rocked!! Did v well and scored good too!! So proud of my 'polar bear' bro~~! :D
Some of the other teams were really impressive too, so I say that tonight's Retro-themed session would make a good watch. :)

Support BRODS!

That aside, it was quite an experience for me - first time stepping into the MediaCorp studio. And the way the entire filming went reminded me of the film studies modules I did in Uni days, on how all the different footage gets edited and pieced together to form wat the audience finally sees on screen. Hee, interesting~

2 comments:

Little Miss Snooze said...

haha but cannot see u! u hiding behind one of those poster!?

b.muse said...

Haha got but very very few footage!was mostly busy waving this HUGE banner that you would have seen everytime Chong Ching (the 2nd judge) spoke. :p