Thursday, May 25, 2006

shoo tunes


You know those times when this song/tune somehow gets stuck in your head, and refuses to go away? It then persistently repeats itself over and over and over, till you almost go out of your mind?!

Sometimes I'd evil-ly innocently start singing that cursed tune out loud to 'pasang' spread the pain joy to my dear frens. "p

Anyways, this is my 'song of the day'. A funny nursery rhymey tune that I din even know existed till I worked in this Montessori pre-sch after A-levels. Yea, believe it or not, I was teaching the little brats/angels (depending on their mood) there Chinese for three months. It was quite a joy working with kids actually, and as you can see, I even learnt new things!

" Shoo, fly, don't bother me,
Shoo, fly, don't bother me,
Shoo, fly, don't bother me,
For I belong to somebody.

I feel, I feel, I feel like a morning star,
I feel, I feel, I feel like a morning star."

Don't ask me what the song is trying to say - and it comes complete with actions somemore.
Haha.

No comments: