Thursday, January 03, 2013

recomputation in progress

So, I spent some time cleaning up this space, updating the profile and features to my liking.

Going for a cleaner, more uncluttered look. There are some additional things I would like to include, but felt that this is not the time for those yet, and thus these have been added to a KIV list, to be updated as and when I deem appropriate.

I still need to think further on how I would like to distinguish the two platforms I am currently maintaining my posts on. They are "same, same, but different" - always have been, just that it's been a while since I use both, plus I am keen to have a clearer differentiation, so needed to commit more braincells to meditate on that.

I even contemplated deleting all the past entries and restart on a clean slate, but ultimately decided to stay put. I figured, those are part of this blog's history, and I do like how it showed the changes in my writing over time.

So for now, I think I have that figured out, kinda. If you read both, let's see if you can tell the difference. ;)

Might still toggle and play around with this somemore for a bit, so do bear with me as I finetune and recompute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am your number one fan!! *muakz*

*grinz*

XX :)