Monday, August 06, 2007

and the sotong struck again

Merrily strut into office this morning, looking forward to two days of 'tiger-less mountains', as most of the senior management will be at their annual retreat.

Only to stare in horror as I breezed into my cubi.. Left my PC on over the weekend!!

*smacks forehead*

Yes, one of 'em classic sotong moments of mine. Though I distinctly remember pressing the off button before zooming off into the sunset last Fri. Really!!

So dear friends, if you happened to be surprised at the sight of yours truly being online over the weekend, only to be peeved at no replies when you IM me, now you know ya...

This is just so typical lah. Bleahhh. :p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahaha... im such a smart kid.. i knew tt was wad happened so i din msg u...

*sniggers*

*blame-less

yuling said...

wait the admin dept catch you ah! :p they've been known to do 'public shaming' over mass email. i left mine on over the weekend once too, but heng, no spot-check then. :p

b.muse said...

blame-less: BAHH. :p and you didn't even tell me!!

yuling: Heh, oops! I hope I fell thru the cracks too!

Anonymous said...

u r not online!! how to tell u~~~ wahahahaha...
la la la *skips around*

*blame-less