Friday, March 17, 2006

Weekend Ahead


Hmm. I seem to be getting into the habit of weekly sum-ups on Fridays before zipping off for the weekend. These past weeks have been pretty mad, so I cherish my weekends and time-outs even more than ever.

While work has been pretty hectic, I would say I'm happily busy, embracing the challenges and learning a lot too from the tasks thrown my way. Am really quite pleased with the way things are turning out, so hope this keeps up, or get better. =)

The week seems to have flown past and the weekend ahead promises to be a hectic one as well -tml will be 4 hours of tuition followed by a colleague's wedding dinner. Which means more pigging out. :p And for Sunday, I'm hoping to catch some sun to add some color to my pasty skin. Eww. Anyone game for Sentosa or blading? ;)

Having been rather indulgent this week, it's time for me to atone for my sins - off to the gym I shall go.

Hmm feel like a movie too. Shall see if I still have strength after gym then. Haha.

Tata, and have a great weekend all! =)

No comments: