Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pensive


Feeling lost.. Have typed, erased, and retyped this post countless times, cos halfway thru I'd realise that I won't post wat I wrote up for precisely the reasons I was blogging those tots down. Sigh. One of those times when I miss my diary, and realise that at the end of the day, it is the only place I can truly seek solace for contemplating my tots and blabber everything that I want. Simply cos I'm the only person who reads it, and therefore I can write watever I like in it, without a care at all. Fortunately and unfortunately, I just can never rant without thinking of implications. Maybe that's why sometimes I jus dun have that much things to post or blog about. :p

Sometimes I tink it'll be easier for me and others if I can b abit more wilful and carefree. Well, too bad, this is mi.

No comments: